Friday 3 September 2010

Who am I?

Not ur average girl,
I don't hav a massive backoff nor a huge pair of boobs,
I don't wear the 16"-18" weave and excessive make up!
I'm just me... Size 8, 5"7 ... And a size 7..
10piercings and 2 tattoos but none are exposed.
Many pass their judgements after
seeing them but we're all human,I say
'cast the first stone if your perfect'
and I've still never seen any1 do so...
Insecure to the bone but never show it!
I'm a thinker so you'll never catch me blabing...
In my own world where I am conscious of my environment
more than you'd think...
Nothing goes by without me noticing...
Life's about the decisions you make and
every decision I make comes with a consequence,
I accept these consequences as
I am still living and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment